When the customers reach a webpage after clicking on the promotional advertisement it is said to be landing page. The landing page may require the visitor to fill out a form or provide necessary details, or order something and provide credit card number which the customer may not be always willing to divulge. Sometimes it becomes necessary to assure people to do tasks which they might object. In order to have a stupendous landing page user experience, the landing page would require a tune-up.
One can avail the benefits of a good landing page by making the process much simpler for customers be it order entry or signing up newsletter or any other task needed to perform in the webpage by visitors.
- Headline should be focused upon. It should be extraordinary so that the visitors get enthralled by it. It should be striking so that they have the urge to have a look at it and go through the ad information carefully.
- There should be info graphic with respect to the image and the advertisement. Adding an image in each landing page would make it more appropriate. The image should clearly specify about the product the customer will be attaining on filling the form.
- Including relevant, unique and authentic content and making the objective apparent to all. If the content is informative and interesting enough the end users would feel motivated by the ad. The aim of the landing page should be to assure the visitors to enact a specific action.
- If the site has easy navigation features then people can view it on mobile & other gadgets as well, can easily find information they’re looking for and is devoid of bothersome pop-ups, excessive ads or other obstacles, it would be more appealing to a greater mass.
- Spell-checking the body copy and desisting from errors would aid in maintaining the esteem of the site and in a way gain trust of visitors.
We at Fox Web Wizardz do have all the expertise to design/develop/promote your landing page with the above standards. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] for any kind of website design, development and strategic online marketing needs.